Two Ways to Apply
Or use printable paper forms. Paper forms can be mailed, emailed, faxed, or dropped off.
LOTTERY FOR THE 2024-25 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Applications received on or before February 23, 2024 to be included in the lottery.
- The lottery will be held on March 1, 2024.
- At that time, names will be drawn to fill the available spots in our school. Those that are not accepted on the lottery will be added to a waitlist.
- Letters of acceptance or waitlist status will be sent via email by the end of the day, March 1, 2024.
- Applications received after February 23, 2024 will be accepted as spots become available on a first come first served basis.
- A separate application for each student is required.
- Siblings of current and applying students will have preference but are not automatically enrolled.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by September 1, 2024.
- First Grade applicants must be at least 6 years old by September 1, 2024.
- An exception to the age requirement may be made if the student has completed kindergarten.
If you need an application mailed to you, please contact:
Sasha Gohde, DECS Enrollment Coordinator
218-728-9556 ext 5006