Are you looking to bring in some extra income? Do you want to work with a great team? Do you want to see your child at school everyday? Do you want summers off, no weekends, or nights? A job with Chartwells could be in your future.
We are looking for people who would like to provide exceptional meals to our students for the rest of this school year, and potentially work with us again in the fall.
If this interests you or someone you know, please contact Sue Lewis, Chartwells Director of Dining Service at 218-391-1318. Please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Food Service Workers/Cashiers
Summary: Prepares, presents, serves food and cashiers as needed. We have 3 hour shifts and 7 hours shifts available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weigh and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- We are willing to train – no food service experience is required.