Note: Student accounts already have the Zoom app in their Chrome profiles, there are no extra steps necessary to download or install the Zoom app.
1. Login to whichever device you are going to use for distance learning (Chromebook, Windows laptop, iOS device)
2. Open the Chrome browser and make sure you are logged into your account with your student credentials
3. Click the “Apps” Bookmark folder, then find and open the Zoom application
4. Enter the Meeting ID provided by your teacher, then enter your FIRST NAME ONLY in the Screen Name field
5. Click the blue “Join” button.