HVAC SERVICE PROVIDER
Tischer Creek Duluth Building Company is in need of a HVAC service provider and is accepting proposals in response to this RFP in order to find a qualified source to provide preventative maintenance and repairs on our HVAC Mechanical Equipment and Controls at our DECS North Star Academy building.
Our goals with an HVAC preventative maintenance and repair contract are to:
1. Provide HVAC system checks.
2. Monitor activity and maintain control systems to ensure appropriate environmental climates throughout our North Star Academy building.
The objective of this RFP is to locate a source that will provide the best overall value to Tischer Creek Duluth Building Company. While price is a significant factor, other criteria will form the basis of our award decision, as more fully described in the Evaluation Factors section of the RFP.
Download Full RFP
Submission Guidelines & Requirements
The following submission guidelines & requirements apply to this RFP:
1. Only qualified individuals or firms with prior experience and appropriate licensure requirements on projects such as this should submit proposals in response to this RFP.
2. Bidder’s intent on submitting a proposal should notify Tim Golden at email@example.com no later than Friday, June 29th, 2018.
3. A price proposal must be provided. This price proposal should indicate the overall fixed price for the project from inception to completion. A detailed list of equipment costs should be included and separated based on the goals listed above.
4. Proposals must be signed by a representative that is authorized to commit bidder’s company.
5. If you have a standard set of terms and condition, please submit them with your proposal. All terms and conditions will be subject to negotiation.
6. Proposals must be received prior to July 13, 2018 to be considered.
7. Proposals must remain valid for a period of 30 days.
8. Proposals will be reviewed and vendors notified the week of July 17, 2018
Submitting a Quote
Proposals must be completed and returned to Tim Golden, Director of Business Services, prior to Friday, July 13, 2018. Proposals will be accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Please mail quotes to:
DPSA Business Office
Attn: Tim Golden
1515 London Road, Suite 2
Duluth, MN 55812
All inquiries regarding this proposal or to set up a grounds tour of our location, please contact:
Phone: (218) 940-8389