Are you aware of a former student who is making great strides in his/her profession or community? How about a retired staff member who should be recognized for their contributions to our school? Or a key community member who has played an important role in our school’s history? Now is the time to bring their names forward.
Our school board has established a Hall of Fame to honor community members, retired staff members and/or former students who exemplify the standards of Duluth Edison Charter School and who have distinguished themselves in one or more of the following ways:
- Distinguished Service to Duluth Edison Charter Schools
- An individual chosen in this category demonstrates loyalty to the mission of the School, continued interest and support of the goals of the School, and reflects the School’s core values by his/her lifestyle.
- Distinguished Professional Achievement
- An individual chosen for this award demonstrates leadership, competence, dedication to continuing education and integrity in his/her chosen profession.
- Distinguished Service to Humankind
- An individual chosen for this award demonstrate leadership abilities in service to the community and/or society at large through notable contributions that reflect one or more our core values of respect, responsibility, compassion, justice, courage, integrity, hope and/or wisdom.
We invite you to nominate individuals you feel are worthy of such recognition by utilizing the form you will find by clicking on the link below. Nominations are due on or before Friday, February 15.
A selection committee will review all nominations and announce the honorees later in the year.